Everything you need to feel prepared to rock your rehearsal!
Over the years one major stressor for our couples leading up to the day is the rehearsal. Sure your officiant has the ceremony script ready (and we just know it's amazing!), but what about the rehearsal logistics?
A quick glimpse of what is in store...
- Prep: What details should you do before the rehearsal?
- The who should be there, what to go over, when can you hold it, where to host
- Wedding line up
- Rehearsal steps: the 6 steps, and order of doing them for a great run through
- Details to cover: from placement, to the line up you won't want to skip these details!
- Worksheets: 4 pages for you to fill in, keeping the steps simple and quick
- Final Draft: what you need to give the key people
This is an download PDF that you can use as an e-book or print. We recommend printing to fill in the worksheet pages.
The link will be available once payment is processed and is autimatically sent from our system.
We do not accept returns.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
All designs are intended for personal use only and sharing, reproduction or resale is strictly prohibited. If you share without permission you are responsible for purchasing/payment of additional products or downloads.
The designs and written copy or content are copyrighted. Copy/duplication of our work constitutes copyright infringement and is prohibited.